Monday, September 22, 2008

Lovely Day

What I thought was just a little viris that Jaida picked up has turned into something much worse!!! GRRRRR! Jaida started with a low fever and bad headache on Wed. night. She was sick Thurs., Fri., and still didn't feel great on Sat. Normally my kids don't get it at the same time but Jalen got sick on Thurs. night. He was very disappointed because they were out of school anyway on Fri. for teacher's convention. He said---what a waste! So, he was sick all weekend. Jeff started feeling bad on Fri. and was sick all weekend and me, well I felt bad for a few days but not really bad enough to go to bed. Then yesterday I started the whole sinus infection thing!!! I feel like banging my head against the wall! It feels like it could explode at any minute. Oh well, I will just plan on not doing much this week. Kind of funny when I look at my schedule, Wow meeting tonight, school picnic tomorrow with jello jigglers to take, work Wed., help cook meal for school kids on Fri. for their fabulous Fri., and of course all the laundry, house work and meals all week! hehehehe, I'll really be resting!
Hope everyone out there is feeling well and is looking forward to a great week! At least someone should be huh??

No comments: