Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Back!

It might appear that I've been gone for along time. In reality we were only gone from Wed. to Sun. I've just been busy trying to catch everything up! We had a great time with Kim and Steve. I took a few pictures that I will post soon. Not a whole lot of fun to take pictures when no kids are envolved. I really don't want mine taken at all! We went to the Comedy Barn on Thurs. Steve was trying to get them to call Jeff up on stage but it backfired on him and they called him. He of course stole the show! He was hilarious. Everyone around us kept telling him he needed to change his profession. They asked him when he was on stage who he was trying to get them to call and he replied "my dumb brother". So, Jeff then became the dumb brother! We were eating at Olive Garden on Sat. and a guy came to our table and said--hi Steve---he had been at the Comedy Barn! He told Steve what a great job he had done. It was hilarious. Kim bought the DVD so we got to watch it again. The guys played golf two times and we shopped. We had a fun time and it was over toooooo fast! My kids had a good time while we were gone and they got spoiled I think!
Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

tacomom said...

I can't imagine Steve keeping up with the Comedy Barn! NOT! You guy's family get togethers on the Waggoner side have to be a constant Comedy Barn! lol!! Do you wives ever get tired of it?

Tamra said...

Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Sara, you need to ask Kim :)!!!! They have a gazillion stories to tell about their childhood. The 4 boys are practically yelling and laughing the whole time we are together--we do enjoy it even if we act like we grow weary of the same stories. Every once in a while we actually hear something new! It is a miracle that they are all still alive!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Sara, you need to ask Kim :)!!!! They have a gazillion stories to tell about their childhood. The 4 boys are practically yelling and laughing the whole time we are together--we do enjoy it even if we act like we grow weary of the same stories. Every once in a while we actually hear something new! It is a miracle that they are all still alive!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Tamra--Thanks! We had a very relaxing enjoyable time!
Julie W

Janiece said...

Glad you had so much fun! We will be there next week by this time, I am ready for a break! My Dad stole the show at CB too, it was GREAT fun! We have watched and wathced and watched that movie, it is a great memory!

Keith said...

I would really like to get my hands on that video. I deserves to be shared with the world.

Anonymous said...

Hey it was accidentally left in our lap top. Maybe just maybe Jeff will show me how to put that clip on my blog....
Julie W