Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Farewell to Piccaso and DaVinci

What a very sad day at the Waggoners! Janae's beloved mice both died yesterday. I felt sooo bad because I'm sure it was partly my fault. Of course I wouldn't be a "normal" mother if I didn't take the blame and feel guilty about something at least once a day! She told me she needed food like a week ago. We have been soooo busy!!! School work and more school work, extra cleaning job, helping at school, etc. So, when I would remember, the store would be closed. Janae didn't remind me much either. She fed them cheese and I think the poor little critters ate toooo much cheese. It was so sad because Janae is very sensitive and is stressed out anyway and it was just little too much. She still has swollen eyes this morning. They had a Proper burial and Jaida even picked flowers for their grave. I think we will be buying two new mice this weekend!!! One good thing-- she still has one and one of the ones that died was the mean one!!

7 comments:

Angie D said...

Okay, now I feel better for starving the fish and letting the earthworm dry out. :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know two died! How sad!

sarahmfry said...

I am really very sorry about them. I have fond memories of them at Christmas and the joy they were to the girls. David's standing here saying..."who's that? Who died!? Picasso and DaVinci died a long time ago". Men.

sarahmfry said...

And...it's always best when the mean ones die.

Angie D said...

Was this death by constipation, then? Just curious...

tacomom said...

Must be the weather...Britnee's hermit crab died this week too. Ugly though it was, it's sad to see your kids sad.

Anonymous said...

thanks guys i fell the love