Monday, May 7, 2007

I can't believe I'm doing this

Well, I'm finally taking the plunge. Don't really feel like I will have anything in the least bit interesting to say. But, for some reason I'm curious about other people's lives so I figure maybe someone will just be curious enough about our normal little life to take a peek.
I think I'm also a little bit intimidated by all of you wonderful writers out there. Some of you should definitely consider writing a novel. Hopefully I'll have something interesting to post every now and then. Until then------HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

1 comment:

sarahmfry said...

I found you on your big-mouthed friend's blog (I'll let you guess who.) :) Very glad you've caved in. I haven't been around here too long, but I'll be the first to say that surely the Waggoners don't have many boring days.