Thursday, September 20, 2007

School Stories

I've decided today that I really need to start a journal of my day helping out at school!!! It is sooooo interesting! From one kid who was crawling to his desk from the scoring table because his legs were tired from brake, the hilarious story being told about a monkey that fell from outerspace and got hurt(the kids told him he hadn't been to outerspace cause he had been in school---he said no, I went to outerspace with my uncle before I started school),the 1st grader who said her sister was freaking out last night!!!! It is just tooooo funny!!!!

2 comments:

Angie D said...

I think I'm going to start charging admission to my son's life. I could be rich...

Jody J said...

Could we have names with these stories please? I would love to know what stories my daughter goes to school with!