Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Seven things about me

I've been tagged---
1. I was a certified Dental Asst. before I had kids.
2. I love vanilla cokes from Milky way(surprised you all huh?)
3. I have 2 kids with birthdays within 9 days of Christmas(not very good planning huh?)
4. My other two kids have the same birthday(tee hee they are twins)
5. I love mexican food
6. I've only been out of the country one time(went to Bolivia to see my sister--surprised her!)
7. I haven't moved since I got married 17 yrs. ago(my what you can accumulate)!
8. I'm horrbile at doing things like this!!!!!!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

And I thought I had it bad with a birthday 6 days before Christmas and one 18 days after. Britnee's is perfect...June. If only I'd been able to "plan" the other two as well. But alas, I didn't really plan any of them.

Angie D said...

Easter's still open. Have another one... :o)