Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nothing Much

Nothing much going on here except for a little ice storm that blew in today!GRRRRR!!! I want spring! Once again it's Tuesday night and I'm supposed to work in Indianapolis tomorrow. Tuesday seems like the day of choice for the bad weather. I really wouldn't mind it if we were all snowed in tomorrow. I have actually accomplished some things this week. Aren't you all impressed? I started by cleaning out Jeff's office! I'm not totally done but it is sooo much better. I've just been in a cleaning decorating mood so I'm trying to take advantage of it because those moods have been few and far between lately. I'm trying to finish up a little project so I can take a picture of it a post it. I also moved the big mirror I got for the family room into the living room and I like it much better in there. It is going to be busy the rest of the week, I work tomorrow, I work at school Thurs., and Fri. Jaida's class is going to the IMAX in Indianapolis.

No comments: