Friday, April 11, 2008



I wanted to give my bathroom a face lift without repainting or spending alot of money. The walls are brown and I wanted to add a bright green color. I found this shower curtain for $13 at Kohls(found out that's a really good place to find a good selection----believe me I searched everywhere else)and I just added a couple of green towels and the kids had the green bottles from a festival(homemade rootbeer came in them)so I just bought the viney flower things. The little bird bath was in my dining room and I was tired of it there so I put it in the bathroom. I had fun and I like my bathroom once again.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks nice, Julie!

Tamra said...

I always enjoy seeing your projects. It's amazing what just a few changes can do to a room.

Julie Waggoner said...

Thanks guys!
Julie

Jody J said...

I love it. Glad you posted pics since I can't seem to get over there!