Friday, April 18, 2008

Sharing toothbrushes!!!

Have you ever been almost finished brushing your teeth and realize you are using someone else's toothbrush???? I did that Thursday morning. I was almost finished when it dawned on me that my toothbrush was still downstairs with my stuff from IHC I slowly gazed down at the wrong toothbrush. I was using Jalen's!!!!!! I had to just not think about it and move on! I was hoping it wouldn't be an indication of what my day would be like.
In other news on senior moments----I was grocery shopping the other day and was getting ready to turn down an aisle and was thinking I needed to turn on my turn signal!hehe! Not a bad idea huh? carts with turn signals!

5 comments:

Jody J said...

Gross! I just did that with Shaylee's yesterday. It totally grosses me out. I had barely started when I realized it.

Jill M. said...

I know I have used Leigh's toothbrush before. Even though he's my husband, it still really grosses me out.

Ronda said...

YUK!!!!!!!!!! I agree...that is just wrong! ha! It was so nice to see you at I.H.C.! Wish that I could have chatted longer..If I remember right...we were on the run! We went for the whole time. I always enjoy it but then I have to recover a bit, if you know what I mean! Have a good week!

Martha C said...

You are so funny! :-)

Anonymous said...

YES~ All except its hard for me to admit it.