Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Break is over

Well, spring break came and spring break went! It flew by! The kids enjoyed their time off and it was nice for me to not have to get them up in the morning etc. They went camping as planned on Fri. even though it was cold and rainy. It got down in the 30's during the night Fri. They still had fun and Jaida said she would remember it forever. I had a nice time while they were gone too. I found out that the Isaac's were going to be at a local highschool on Fri. night so I dragged Rachel along and we went to the concert. It was alot of fun.
We had fellowship here on Sunday night so it gave me a good excuse to get some of those projects done that I had put off. I spent alot of spring break just working around here and I enjoyed it. I think I'm still tired from it all though! I'm not exactly wanting to work up a sweat this week.ha!
I'll try to post some pictures of the campsight(taken with Jeff's cell phone) and some of the things I was up to last week. I can't believe it has been a week since I posted anything. I just haven't felt like I have anything at all interesting! Sorry! Maybe something really exciting will happen this week!hahahahaha!!!!!
In other news----my laundry room is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!! Mike finished it yesterday now I just have to repaint a wall and some trim and repaint the floor! I told him I'm tired of all the work he is creating for me! I create enough on my own!

No comments: