Friday, October 12, 2007

It has arrived


I was talking to a friend today and told her that my couch finally came this morning and she said yeah, I've been following that on your blog. I about cracked up--you'd think my life has been revolving around that red sofa. It really hasn't I just haven't had any inspiration for blogging!
The sofa is sitting in the entry way waiting for me to decide what color to paint the room! It is a really pretty deep red but this picture makes it look bright red.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like Skittles has found his/her spot already.

Leaves said...

Love the couch. It's so cool. Just stumbled across your blog, and was really captured by the image.

Jody J said...

Love it! Can't wait until you decide what color to paint.

tacomom said...

I'm getting excited to get mine now. Tony went and got all the order numbers ready to make that phone call! We're getting a REALLy cool coffee table too!

Anonymous said...

Jody, I can't wait until I decide on a color either! Neither one us know what it will be.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Sara, Where are you getting yours. Do you have to paint?
Julie

Martha C said...

Ooooooh! I love it!

Ronda said...

That should give your room a splash of color! Very nice! I am happy for for you...You know that you have to share the end result with paint and everything...Right?
(smile) Hope you all are doing great!

Julie Waggoner said...

yes, Ronda it will give alot of color. I will be sure to post pics when I'm all finished--sigh--I hope I can find what I need soon so i can paint the room!
Julie W