Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Very Weird!

Last I checked there was a picture of my couch. Tonight I signed in and it wasn't there---so---I clicked on edit posts a lo and behold it was there so scroll down a bit and there it is. But...I did do a little shopping today!!!! I told Jeff I was glad I had a new sofa to sleep on tonight! HA! I'll post pictures of my two very large purchases tomorrow if I can squeeze it in. I have to work and won't be home until probably 4:00 and then we have small group here. Since the kids get out of school at 12:30 and Jeff will be working here, that is plenty of time to mess up the house!!!!!!!
So, I'll probably be scrambling!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Can't wait to see your purchases!

tacomom said...

Waiting, waiting...thanks for the supsense but I prefer romance novels :) loL!