Saturday, January 12, 2008

If I had only known...

I just read today in the Gennis Book of World Records that a lady holds the record for owning the most Barbies----2,500 different ones. I'm sure Jaida owns a few more than that!!! And how do I know????? I picked through EVERY SINGLE item she has in her toy closet last Tues. and put EVERYTHING in separate containers-------even fashion pollys!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! It took me ALLLLLL evening! But, oh the joy and delight when I look in her closet and see everything so neatly organized. She isn't even allowed to play with it anymore for fear that a Polly Pocket shoe will get mixed up with a barbie shoe etc.---no I'm kidding she can play with them but she has very very strick orders to keep it organized!!! Next week we are on to the scummy basement---please pray for me that I can make it through!

1 comment:

The Going Blog said...

I get the whole feeling of not wanting them to play with it after a major reorganizing. My girls at ages 3 and 6, I think it is impossible to keep the room picked up. The curse of the pollys. Ashley(3 yr.) plays with them ALOT. My older friends tell me I will miss these days someday :) I'm sure I will