Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rude Awakening!

Too bad I didn't have a video camera at the bottom of my steps this morning---I might be rich. It all started with Jaida being sick and falling asleep in Jalen's bed about 7 P.M. I was worried all evening that she would wake up and then be up all night. I went to bed around 11 P.M. very distressed with the election. So, I didn't sleep very well worrying about her and the election. At 5:45 A.M. for some dumb reason Jalen's alarm clock starts blaring. I literally jumped straight out of bed and started running down my steps(attic bedroom) thankfully they are carpeted. My feet slid off the first step and I then bounced on my seat end down three steps---I knew I wasn't going to stop so I reached up and grabbed the railing---I actually caught hold of it and immediately my arms were yanked back and my whole body was dangling down the steps by my arms!hehehehehe------I started yelling and moaning and Jeff who was out of it starts saying what happened are you OK??? I'm sure it was a sight to behold! I had some good laughs about that today! Needless to say--while cleaning houses today I had to be very careful due to the fact that my posterior is very sore and my arms are getting sore too. Probably won't be able to get out of bed in the morning!ha(now that would be nice actually!)

1 comment:

LaDonna said...

That sounds like it would have been a winner in the funniest videos contest! Hey, I need you to e-mail me so I can e-mail you a picture of Bradley and Jordan that I think you would love!!! candidmemories@gmail.com